Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ready, set....

Pellets by the Pallet is the title of my senior design project. My hope is to use this project to help raise awareness and gather support for animal adoption, with a focus on the adoption of rabbits.

The title for my project stemmed from a joke a few years ago. My friends and I had always joked about my rabbits and how disapproving they were of my every effort to pamper them. It seemed that no matter what I did, there was something I could have done better for those floppy eared rulers of the household. Want some cilantro, tiny bunny? "I'd rather have parsley," they would say as they wiggled their noses.

How about this new toy?

"I suppose, if that is all you have to offer."

Want more timothy pellets?

"Why not a (shipping) pallet full?"

And thus, Pellets by the Pallet was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment